Previous involvements by Joakim Pettersson, the founder of Quflow.
- One advanced-mechanics camera phone.
- Six calibration and verification systems for RF ASICs, RF front-end modules and RF sensor systems.
- One rapid service-creation environment for telecom services.
- One benchmarking system for QoS on random link topologies (scatternets).
- One benchmarking and reverse-engineering system for dynamic power-consumtion.
- One vehicle roll-over warning system.
- One expert system for judgement of driver comfort during vehicle accelerations.
- One drive-train simulator for electric vehicles with traction battery, hydrogen fuel cell and methanol fuel reformer.
- Three interactive simulators with interactive course guide for teaching gas cycles, water cycles and buoyancy of floating bodies.
- One transistor lithography method and one characterization system for single-electron transistors.
Quality assurance of driver comfort for automatic transmissions by S. Schnetzler, J. Pettersson & P. Murtonen, SAE 2000 World Congress, March 2000, Detroit, MI, USA. ISBN 0-7680-0589-2. Cited by 5
Hydrogen storage alternatives – a technological and economic assessment by J. Pettersson & O. Hjortsberg, Kommunikationsforskningsberedningen KFB-Meddelande 1999:27. Cited by 11
Submicron air-bridge interconnection process for complex gate geometries by M. Persson & J. Pettersson, Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B 15 (5), 1724-7 (1997). Cited by 4
Interactive thermofluids simulations and interactive course guides by J. Pettersson in Investigative Resource Simulations for Core Engineering Subjects, British Universities Film & Video Council Quest: Quality in Engineering Through Simulation Technology, Tltp Project; CD-ROM (1996).
Extending the high-frequency limit of a single-electron transistor by on-chip impedance transformation by J. Pettersson, P. Wahlgren, P. Delsing, D. B. Haviland, T. Claeson, N. Rorsman & H. Zirath, Physical Review B 53 (20), R13272-4 (1996). Cited by 21
Conductance oscillations related to the Eigenenergy spectrum of a quantum dot in weak magnetic fields by M. Persson, J. Pettersson, B. von Sydow, P. E. Lindelof, A. Kristensen & K. F. Berggren, Physical Review B 52 (12), 8921-33 (1995). Cited by 29
Conductance oscillations related to the density of states of a circular quantum dot in weak magnetic fields by M. Persson, P. E. Lindelof, B. von Sydow, J. Pettersson & A. Kristensen, Journal of Physics – Condensed Matter 7 (19), 3733-40 (1995). Cited by 3
Coulomb blockade and conductance oscillations in a quantum dot by M. Persson, J. Pettersson, A. Kristensen & P. E. Lindelof, Physica B 194-196, 1273-4 (1994).
Conductance spectroscopy of a quantum dot in weak magnetic fields by M. Persson, B. von Sydow, P. E. Lindelof, A. Kristensen & J. Pettersson, in Coulomb and interference effects in small electronic structures (Editions Frontieres, Gif sur Yvette, 1994). Cited by 29